Our Ideal choice for the Best managed VPS web hosting service is that it must deliver its promise for great performance. Also, offers extra features like staging, cloning, free SSL certificate. Fair deal on price is another plus point.
Here is 5 Best Managed WordPress VPS Hosting…
Best managed VPS Web Hosting Services
and below we compared their performance and other industry benchmarks.
Cloudways is a Cloud Platform (PaaS) that offers an extremely easy way to deploy, monitor, and manage high-performance applications on top of major cloud infrastructure providers.
- They Offer A combination of Nginx and Apache web servers.
- Varnish and Memcached caching system.
- Option to Choose from MySQL or MariaDB – considered two of the best database servers presently –
- Optional Redis Cache
- Auto-enabled PHP-FPM that help ensure web pages load in a blitz.
- Multiple Cloud Infrastructure
- 25+ Datacenters to choose from
- 1-Click Cloning of any Application and Server
- 1-Click Backup & Restore
- Easy to Scaling
Kinsta is the first managed WordPress hosting company that is exclusively powered by the new powerful Google Cloud platform.
which features automatic scaling, LXD containers, and of course one of the biggest networks on the planet.
Because they use container technology, each WordPress site is completely isolated and doesn’t share resources. Each container has it’s own Nginx, PHP, MySQL, etc. This is how hosting should be done!
- Free and easy migrations for all of your websites
- Fully Managed and Easy to use Dashboard
- Daily backups> So you will always in control
- Google Cloud Platform
- One of the Most secure hosting on the planet.
SiteGround is one of the most reputable hosting company and their cloud hosting platform no exception.
Whether you are starting a small development project or need to host a high-traffic enterprise site, your best-managed cloud hosting option is here.
- Ultra-Fast Platform
- Auto Scalable Resources
- Free CDN & Multiple Locations
- Daily Backup
- Emails Spam Filtering
- Exim Mail Server
- Free Domain & Dedicated IP
- MySQL 5 & PostgreSQL
- Private DNS Server Setup
- Free SSL Certificates
- 5 PHP Versions & HHVM
- IP Tables Firewall
WPHosting Spot ★★★★★
WPHostingSpot focuses entirely on web performance, speed, and kickass support. And they mean it.
The speed, support, and flexibility are beyond incredible. If you are looking for the best-managed WordPress hosting, They are one of the few amazing managed VPS/Cloud hosting providers.
- KeyCDN included for free.
- Staging server available.
- 4 x Daily Backups (Yes four times in a day for a lifetime).
- Free site Migration
- Website Performance Monitoring
- Amazing Support 24/7
A2 Hosting ★★★★★
A2 Managed VPS plans include most popular and user-friendly cPanel control panel that you use and love on our Web Hosting plans.
That means you get the power and resources of a VPS, but the same ease of use found with our Web Hosting plans. It’s the best of both worlds!
Wat is VPS Hosting?
VPS hosting refers to “Virtual Private Server Hosting.”
VPS is just an independent and separate partition of physical servers.
Virtual Private Server hosting combines the best of both shared and dedicated hosting: it gives you more control and independence at a lower cost than a real dedicated server.
When your WordPress website outgrows shared hosting, the best upgrade options are either VPS hosting or managed WordPress hosting.
VPS hosting gives you greater control and flexibility over your server. With that control also comes responsibility for setup and maintenance.
Managed VPS Web hosting is like a concierge service where technical aspects like security, speed, updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability are all taken care of by your web hosting company.
Pros and Cons of Managed VPS hosting
- Performance– Much better performance when compared to shared hosting and even unoptimized VPS server.
- Flexibility and Control – Having your own virtual server gives you executive access. This lets you install and configure any software you want, customize your server configuration settings, and more
- Technical Skill – Managing your own server, even a virtual one, will require more technical expertise than shared hosting. With all that control over your server comes complete responsibility for maintenance, software updates, security, and more.
- Cost – Generally Expensive than shared and unmanaged Cloud hosting, So if you are moving away from shared hosting you might feel little burden still it’s cheap when compared what you will get.
What’s your opinion about these companies? Are you happy with your current hosting? If you are struggling to decide to which hosting company you should go with let us know in the comment below.